What are Microdots
Microdots appear like a small patch of glitter on an Item. Under magnification the dot reveals a unique code similar to a serial number.
Why use Microdots
1. Provides a proof of ownership of Items that uniquely links that item to you
2. Easily mark items for Identification
What you get and how it works
1. Purchase your home kit from us for $120 + GST ($132.00 INC)
2. Mark items with your Microdots Pen
the microdot pen contains uniquely coded microdots, Immersed in UV-adhesive. Estimated 200+ Applications.
Under a black or UV light the dots are easily located on an item
3. Keep your NanoTag Registration Card in a safe place
Your Nanotag registration holds your unique pin number for the microdots.
4. Place labels on items marked and the exterior of the house.
To further deter theives from your home. You recieve varying sized stickers to label items and your property.
If any items are stolen or go missing from you. Register the stolen item with police and advise you have the microdot technology.
Advise them of your unique Nanotag PIN Number. This then allows police to easily identify your property.
- We install only reputable, quality equipment
- Competitive pricing
- Systems designed to suit specific requirements
- All systems comply with Australian Standards
- Up to 3 years warranty